Pages for the iPad
Apples famous word processing app has been completely reworked for the iPad. Pages is simply the best word processor for any mobile device. It has everything you need to create and share documents, including templates, formatting options, and advanced layout tools.
Here are some of the Features with the Pages App
- Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including cards, flyers, letters, and reports.
- Create and edit your document in widescreen with the large onscreen keyboard, the optional iPad Keyboard Dock, or a wireless keyboard.
- Easily format your documents including columns and dynamic word wrapping that flows text around images.
- See a thumbnail preview of each page as you move through your document with the page navigator.
- Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- Organize your data with intelligent charts and tables.
- Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
- Use the Undo button to go back through your work — even the next time you open your document.
- View and edit existing documents by importing Pages ’09 or Microsoft Word files from Mail attachments or the web.
- Share your work by exporting it to Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, or PDF and sending it via Mail. Or publish to iWork.com public beta.
- Transfer documents between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.