Dropbox for the iPad
Dropbox is a cloud storage service that lets you access your files from your desktop on the iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
After you download the free Dropbox app, you will need to install the Dropbox software on your Mac or PC. Then you simply drop the files you want to view into the Dropbox folder. Now you can view or sync those files to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. You can also add files from your iPad to the Dropbox and view them on your computer.
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone’s camera to your Dropbox, including HD videos on your iPhone 4!
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- “Favorite” files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries