Apple releases iTunes 10.5 ahead of iOS 5
The iTunes 10.5 update introduces iCloud, automatic downloads, Wi-Fi syncing and the ability to download previous purchase on your Mac and other iOS devices.
We recommend to update to iTunes 10.5 today, so come tomorrow you will be ready to update to iOS 5 and take advantage of all of the new features.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
– iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
* Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
* Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
– Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
– Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.