iPhone & iPad App Store Not Working Fix
The Apple app store is considered to be the World’s largest platform for millions of different apps, which is built-in to most of the Apple products for example: iPad, iPhone 6, iPod touch and even the Mac computers. It is bound to be problematic for some users due to the vast amount of both applications and users. We have noticed that some users have been getting a “Can’t connect to App Store” pop up when they first set up their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac computer. The error appears on the screen for no particular reason and does not go no matter what is done to fix it.
Users have found that rebooting (holding down the Power button and the Home button for several seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen) the device and resetting it does not help at all. The solution to this issue is very simple and works right away if the steps mentioned below are followed precisely:
- Launch the Settings app, scroll down and click on the iTunes & the App Store option.
- Click on your Apple ID, and press on the ‘Sign Out’ option from the pop up menu. This will not eliminate any of your data once you’re logged in again so you don’t have to worry about that.
- Enter the password to your Apple ID which you had set in the beginning and log in again.
- You need to make sure that the‘Date & Time’ are set automatically. To check that, launch the Settings app, navigate to General > Date & Time, and then ensure that the toggle next to ‘Set Automatically’ is enabled.
- Lastly, set the date and time manually after you have successfully logged in to the App Store.
This issue is worrisome to have around because users have claimed that they have not been able to use the applications after updates due to this error in connection. Although the solution given above is quite simply a lot of users do not get the idea to do this as it’s not one of those usual solutions to problems concerning Apple devices.
As a whole, all that you’ll be doing through these steps is logging out and then logging back in to the App store on your device and it should work without a glitch once you’re done. Happy downloading!