iPhone 4 New Features
iPhone// June 10, 2010
The iPhone 4 is loaded with new features and a new design. There was not many of surprises due to the lost or stolen iPhone, that was all over the internet.
Some of the updates to the hardware are;
- It’s 24% thinner making it the thinnest smartphone on the market
- Front facing camera for video calls
- 5 mega pixel camera with LED flash and ability to record HD video
- Retina display with 326 ppi
- Apple’s A4 chip
- Stainless steel band that doubles as a antenna system
- Second Mic for noise cancellation
- Longer battery life
That does not include over 100 new features being added with iOS 4. Is that enough to make you want to upgrade?
Let us know by commenting.