How to Install SNES Emulator on Your iPhone or iPad without Jailbreaking
If you have tried to install SNES emulator before on your iPhone or iPad then probably you couldn’t get the job done, otherwise you wouldn’t be here reading it. So what makes you come here is to know a way to install SNES emulator without Jailbreaking, after all you don’t want to mess with your iOS. As you already know, due to copyright issue Apple doesn’t allow emulators on Apple App store, which as a result make you feel disappointed if you are a great fan of retro games and emulators.
Here, you will find the way out to install SNES Rom emulator without Jailbreaking as this is the best option you can opt for. In order to install it, without jail breaking iPhone please follow the steps below:
- Go to iemulators.com using your iPhone or iPad. If your device is running on iOS8, then you should be fine doing it, previous versions cannot be confirmed for successful installation. iOS 8.3 won’t work as they fixed the date trick.
- From the screen that will appear, try to find SiOS by scrolling down until you get it.
- Once you find SiOS tap on it and it will show you the install now button along with some more information in a popup window.
- Simply tap on the install button.
- Now, go to your settings menu and under the “General”, disable “Automatically Set” for your time and date. Set the time and date 2 months back from the current date. It is wise to follow this step even before you start installing to avoid any other errors.
- Don’t get upset if you get a popup saying unable to download. Keep hitting the retry button until it is done.
- After the installation is complete, you might get an alert showing a “Trust Button” when you open the app. Just tap on “Trust Button” and then you are done.
- You can try to upload your SNES games now using the “Open In” dialog on your iOS device.
Checkout this video on How to Install Nintendo DS Emulator without jailbreak on iPad & iPhone
Hopefully, all these steps should work fine with both your iPhone and iPad. You may also find other emulators which can get the job done for you as well if SNES didn’t come in handy. You can even try with Sega emulator which is also good for iPhone and iPad and works well too. More or less, the steps are similar to most of the emulator installation for your iPhone and iPad.