Learn How to Jailbreak iOS 9
To get your Apple device jailbreak iOS 9 can be something be very complicated, but we’ve broken down the process in stages for your ease. This method of jail breaking is possible with almost all Apple devices. There are some matters that need to be taken care of before you begin the process. All your data should be backed up in either iTunes or iCloud, you should have access to Windows as Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows only and lastly, have the latest version of iTunes installed.
Once you’re ready with all the prerequisites, begin the process as stated below:
- First of all, turn off ‘Find My iPhone’on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Just navigate to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn off ‘Find My iPhone’.
- Switch off Passcode and Touch ID unlock. To do this, navigate to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and then click on ‘Turn Passcode Off’.
- Switch onAirplane Mode from Settings.
- Download Pangu 9 for Windows from this link: Download Pangu 9 iOS 9 – 9.0.2 Jailbreak For iPhone 6s, Plus, 6, 5s, iPad.
- Connect your device to your computer via cable and launch Pangu 9.
- Tap on the‘Start’ option in the center for the jailbreak to commence.
- Another window will appear on your screen, with an option saying ‘Already backup’, click on that to continue.
- While the jailbreak process is still going on, you will see two apps appear on the Home screen, one named WWDC and the other named Pangu. Your device will reboot on its own after which the tool will ask you to unlock your device and turn on Airplane Mode again.
- After you turn on the Airplane Mode again, you will see that the tool will carry on the jailbreaking process.
- After a while, it will ask you to operate the Pangu app from the Home screen. Do that and give access to Photos app when asked to.
- Shortly, you’ll get a message saying ‘Jailbreak completed’, that’s how you’ll know that the jailbreak process is complete. You can now close the Pangu app on Windows.
That’s it. The ever so complex jail break process is complete and you managed to do it all by yourself at home with the help of these little steps. Now that it’s done, don’t forget to turn on Touch ID/Passcode and Find My iPhone on your device.