iPad Tutorials – How to Change the Location of Your iTunes Store
This is one of the most common question I encounter in Question & Answers on our iPad site:How to Change the Location of Your iTunes store Location. Fortunately, this is very simple to do it yourself on the iPad Air or iPhone.
You can do this in the following way:
- First thing you need to do is open the app Settings on your iPad tablet.
- Press on the App Stores and iTune’s tab situated on the sidebar on the left.
- Press on the initial entry on the page for App Stores and iTunes, which will show you the Apple ID.
- A popup dialog will appear on you iPad . Press onto the button for View Apple ID.
After you get a prompt, key in your password.
- After signing in using your password, you will notice the screen for Account Settings. Press on the bar titled Country/Region and Select the Country you want for your iPad.
You can carry out these alterations as well, in the App Store app by moving downwards to the foot of the Featured section, on to the section for Quick Links, pressing on your Apple ID, and afterwards carrying out similar steps as indicated above. This will also work on the iPhone 6.
Hopefully, this will be useful!