How to Setup a Gmail on an iPad
How to easily add Gmail on an iPad Air. Well, it is absolutely simple and free to use. In addition, you can grab most of the features that come along with a Gmail account.
So, let’s have a look what you need to do to set it up.
- Firstly, tap on settings and then tap on “Mails, Contacts, Calendar”.
- Tap on “Add Account”.
- Now you may find a list of email service providers. From the list, tap on ‘Google’.
- Next, you will be asked to fill in your email address and password. Make sure you enter your email address and password correctly. Also fill out the description with a unique name to identify your Gmail account and its emails later on.
- By any chance if you have enabled two-step verification for your Gmail account, do not enter the usual password associated with your email. Instead, go to the accounts section of your account and then click on App Passwords to generate an application specific password which you will need to enter for your Gmail account.
- If you have followed all the steps correctly, then you should see a Google service option now.
Check Apple Email Lookup, if you need Gmail setup information.
However, you can choose other options as well to set up your Gmail account. When you go to the add an email account, you can go with “Exchange” as well, which is one of the best ways to get your emails synced automatically. After each update on iOS, Apple will improve the user interface for easier Email Setup. Some iOS 9 bug for E-mail is showing massive amount of Unread E-mails that are read.
If you need help fixing Gmail Bug checkout: