How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 Untethered with Taig 2.4.3
How to Jailbreak iPhone to iOS 8.4. No matter how hard you deny (most people do not though) but technology has become a part of our lives that we can’t live without – especially, mobile phones. Those things could be stapled to our palms surgically.
Something new, a newer version or updates are coming up on a daily basis. Sometimes the pop-up notification can get annoying, but only a few days you will find yourself wanting a change. Newer systems, apps and the simple function of things are not enough. We want more and we are inspired to find loopholes.
The whole “the world we live in” speech can end here and let’s get down to business. You, the viewers, stumbled upon this article looking for a way to jailbreak iOS 8 that is untethered with TaiG 2.4.3.
Jailbreak is the loophole we have been talking about. It is kind of like hacking your device’s restriction on hardware and be able to download apps that are not available on the Apple Store. If the question of it being legal comes to mind, then if you must know anything with hacking cannot be a 100% legit. Jailbreaking however lies on the fine line between legal and illegal. So let’s say it is partially legal.
You can jailbreak Taig and if safety is a concern, then do not worry, it is safe!
Here is a step by step guide on jailbreaking Taig:
- Download Taig 2.4.2. on your iPhone.
- Next download iTunes 12.0.1iTunes 12.0.1 Windows 32-bit
- The device tracker ‘Find My Device’ needs to be disabled if it is installed on your phone.
- On the Taig interface, find the ‘3K Assistant’ box on the bottom of the screen and uncheck it. This does not allow the installation of any third-party software.
- Open Taig and click on the start button. Make sure the device is connected to the internet the whole time. Every step is likely to take 10 minutes or so. Patience is the key.
- Your device will reboot now- let it.
- Cydia will now appear. Launch the app. Upon launching, let the app reorganize the filesystem uninterrupted. If you interfere, you will need to restore; tedious process and you want to avoid it.
And there you have it, folks. If you have trouble finding your way around jailbreaking Taig or do not consider yourself a tech-genius, then you can find step by step tutorials online to help you. These can easily be found on YouTube.