WebMD for the iPad
WebMD answers your medical questions with this well designed iPad app. You can look up symptoms, find drug or treatment information or basic first aid instructions. The app has a symptom checker lets you enter profile information, provides you with a picture, instructs you to touch the area of the body with the problem, list your symptoms and then provides a list of possible conditions.
- WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, and learn about potential conditions or issues.
- First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
- Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
- Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, and Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
- Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
- Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
One thought on “WebMD for the iPad”
Why is this no longer available in the UK? Used to use this app alot on iPad and android to help myself, family and friends, it’s a shame it’s only available in the US store now