Google Earth looks incredible on the iPad’s large screen and it functions extremely fast and smooth. The Google Earth app makes it easy to learn and discover more about anywhere on the planet. Wikipedia and photos are included on landmarks to give more information about them.
With Google Earth, you can:
• Navigate the world with a swipe of your finger
• Swipe with two fingers to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
• Show the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
• View geo-located Wikipedia articles
• Use the Location feature to fly to your current location
• Search for cities, places, and business around the globe with Google Local Search