Modern Combat: Sandstorm for iPad (Free)
Modern Combat: Sandstorm now has a free version of the game for the iPad. This is a terrific first person shooter game set in different Middle Eastern environments. The HD graphics and smooth game play make this a very entertaining game to play.
The game starts with a excellent interactive tutorial to help you learn how to play the game. This is one of the most cleaver ways I’ve seen to get casual gamers like myself learning the game.
Games like this is what makes the iPad a great gaming device.
The Full Version Features:
Controls Built for iPad
- A quick pinch on-screen switches to the Sniper or Ironsight view for extra precision
- Slide two fingers on the screen to throw grenades
- A fully customizable interface, in addition to the 3 basic control schemes
An Immersive Military Experience
- 10 different missions
- Cinematic cut-scenes, voice-overs and true-to-life situations
- Authentic, advanced weapons: 2 assault rifles, a sniper rifle, RPG, shotgun, submachine gun, light machine gun, explosive grenades, flashbang grenades, and a heavy machine gun mounted on a moving 4X4
- Unlock weapons as you level up, and use munitions from fallen foes
- iPad-exclusive mini-map deepens the tactical dimension
- Local and Online multiplayer
- 1-4 player Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch on 3 Multiplayer maps
- Play with other fans around the world through Gameloft Live
Originally posted 2010-08-04 17:32:59.