How to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 Without Jailbreaking Your Device
Is it possible for iPhone or iPad users to play retro games without jailbreaking their devices? These classic games are still popular and who would not want to go back to the original Pokémon, Final Fantasy, and Super Mario Bro. games? These games bring back so many childhood memories! However, you cannot get those games from App Store as Apple does not let emulator apps. Fortunately, you can install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 without jailbreak. GBA4iOS lets you play your childhood games directly on your iPhone or iPad, without having to kick off your warranty.
How to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
If you want to play your favorite games such as the original versions of Super Mario, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, and Legend of Zelda, you can to install GBA4iOS. Do not worry as it does not require your device to be jailbroken to get it. Most users considered GBA4iOS safe!
Unlike other apps, you cannot install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 directly from App Store. Follow these steps to install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 without jailbreak.
Step 1: From Home screen, open Safari app.
Step 2: Navigate to iemulators.com.
Step 3: Tap on the Apps tab.
Step 4: Scroll down and look for GBA4iOS 2.1. Tap on it.
Step 5: Tap the option Download Page.
Step 6: Scroll down to see the two versions of GBA4iOS 2.1. Select the “Signed” version of emulator.
Step 7: Tap the Install button.
Step 8: Tap Install GBA4iOS button to confirm. It will now start the installation process of the app. If a pop-up appears, tap Install again.
After the installation, you should see the GBA4iOS app on your Home screen. You will need to trust this app first before you can start downloading retro games. To do this:
- Form Home screen, open Settings app and tap General.
- Select Profiles & Device Management and tap Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.
- Tap the Trust.
That’s it! You are now ready to install classic games on your iPhone 7 Plus without jailbreaking your device. Even though there are many new versions and cool games on App Store, it still feels good to play your childhood games from time to time. Who wouldn’t love to play again the first versions of The Legend of Zelda?
How to Get Retro Games on iOS 10
Now that you already have GBA4iOS, you can now start loading your favorite classical games. Follow these steps to start:
- From Home screen, open GBA4iOS
- Tap the Search button on the right corner of the screen. This will automatically open a browser for you.
- Visit a ROM site, where you can download your childhood games on your iOS for free. The most popular ROM sites are emuparadise.com, freeroms.com, and loveroms.com.
- Look for the Gameboy Advance section to check for games that you can download. The games on ROM sites are in alphabetical order, so you can easily find the game that you want to play.
- Tap the name of the game that you wish to download. Tap the Direct link to download, or something like that, to begin the download process. When a pop-up appears, tap Download button to confirm.
- Your game will automatically appear in the list within GBA4iOS once it is done. Keep in mind that the games won’t appear on your Home screen, as you can only access them within GBA4iOS app.
Installing GBA games will only take few seconds as they do not require much space. Once you see them on your list, wait for its installation and you can already play! GBA4iOS support Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance games.
Want to Change Controller Skins?
If you want to use the same controller skin as your old Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance, you can change it from Menu within GBA4iOS.
- Tap the Settings button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap either Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance.
- Select either Landscape or Portrait.
- Tap the plus (+) button on the top right corner. From here, you can see previews of controller skins.
- Select the skin that you want to use and it will start downloading on your device.
How to Delete Games from GBA4iOS
If you want to delete a game from the GBA4iOS app, you can easily do so. Simply swipe the name of the game to the left. Tap Remove button to delete it. Tap Delete again to confirm.
How to Delete GBA4iOS App
If you no longer want to use GBA4iOS, here are the steps to delete it.
- From Home screen, open Settings
- Tap General and select Profiles & Device Management.
- Select Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
- Tap Delete App.
What are your thoughts about GBA4iOS? Do you have further questions on how to install GBA4iOS on iOs10? Share your experience with us in the comments section below!
Originally posted 2018-11-12 22:09:07.