Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad
The new version 1.31 brings a new and improved user interface, support for iPad, and several of new features for the iPad version. It’s nothing close to the desktop version of Photoshop but if you want to do some basic photo editing on your iPad, this is an excellent way to get it done.
Photoshop Express also lets you access your entire online photo and video library directly from your Photoshop.com account.
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Contrast
• Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, and Soft Black and White
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and Film Emulsion
Originally posted 2010-08-17 21:42:28.