Top 10 iPad Case Gift Ideas
Whether you are in the market for the perfect Christmas gift for your iPad-toting friends and family members or you’re simply on the lookout for yours truly as a reward for a hard year’s work, you’ve come to the right place. Once again, the Christmas season is upon us and the time has come to write those Christmas cards and wrap those meaningful gifts. With this in mind, let’s get to it. Here are the top 10 iPad case gift ideas iPad owners are sure to love:
- Finegrain: Coburns ($19). We recently featured the Coburns as one of the best iPad accessories out there and it isn’t difficult to see why. Truly in a league of its own, Eric & Levi (the guys behind Finegrain) have truly set the bar with this one-of-a-kind iPad accessory your loved one is sure to appreciate. Made of strong and exotic hardwoods such as maple and pau ferro, now you can view the iPad in any angle you wish for maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case ($19.99). If your loved one is one who’s constantly typing and working on their iPad, it’s time to give them a helping hand with their tasks and gift them with the QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case. Here, they will no longer have to strain their wrists while working but they can type with ease and comfort with the attached keyboard. Available in grey or black, it isn’t too shabby looking either.
- Speck: iGuy ($40). If you’ve got anybody below 15 or somebody who’s generally childlike on your Christmas list, consider the iGuy. Available in shades of lime, mango, chilli pepper, and grape, it can stand on its own so the user can use it hands free. It also provides a high standard of protection so even if it’s dropped, the iPad stays protected.
- Griffin: Survivor for iPad Air ($80). If you know someone who picked up the iPad Air this year, give them the perfect accessory created by Griffin. Available in a wide range of colours as bright as the rainbow, the Survivor is impressive in every way as it guarantees protection of the iPad Air from elements like dirt, sand, shock, humidity, temperature rain, etc. This one is for those who like to live a rugged and active lifestyle.
- Finegrain: Bowden ($190). The price tag is hefty, but it appears that the Bowden is worth every penny. Apart from the fact that it’s absolutely gorgeous and handcrafted using only the highest quality materials, what truly sets the Bowden apart is the board that comes with it which you can write on should you need to jot down your thoughts. It’s available in black + walnut, brown + walnut, black + cherry, and brown + cherry.
- Incase: Snap Case ($30). If the person you have in mind is already rocking an Apple Smart Cover, complete the package by gifting them with the gorgeous Snap Case which is as minimal and subtle as can be. Black, blue, clear and raspberry are your choices for keeping your iPad protected and looking sleek.
- Valextra iPad Case ($440). If your budget can accommodate it and the recipient of your gift likes all things luxurious, there could not be a more perfect iPad accessory out there. The case comes in either a vertical or a horizontal format and expresses opulence in every way – from the way it looks, smells and feels. You can even insert papers in its inner pocket.
- Nau: Pad Stash ($75). Perfect for the winter season, even your loved one’s iPad can be dressed up in warm and stylish attire this Christmas. Nau’s Pad Stash comes in one color and is a true to behold in all its caviar heather glory. Soft to the touch, it allows you to interact with your iPad in a comfortable and functional fashion. It also comes with four pockets for your specific and chosen needs.
- Zagg: Bullfrogz ($55). If you’re on the lookout for something fresh and funky, look no further. The Bullfrogz iPad case is for somebody who isn’t afraid to be bold, loud and aggressive. Chances are that her iPad will always stand out amidst a sea of objects. The case provides sufficient protection against impact and none of its ports or sensors is covered.
- Aviiq: Aluma Shield iPad 3 ($16). Classy and cool as can be, the Aluma Shield for iPad 3 is available in three gorgeous shades and it’s professional, impressive and functional all at the same time. It’s the perfect present that is sure to suit a professional – whether it’s your boss or your brother.