To get Installous 5 to install without the error;
- Uninstall Installous 4.
- Update any packages in Cydia that are not up to date. Open Cydia, then tap Changes–> Refresh -> Upgrade.
- Install Installous 5.
If for some reason you still get the Hash Sum Mismatch error;
- Remove any version of Installous you have and remove the Hackulous repo. To remove the repo go to Manage -> Sources -> Edit-> Hackulo.us -> Delete.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Add the Hackulous repo again. Go to Manage-> Sources-> Edit-> Add -> Enter http://cydia.hackulo.us
- Now, search for and Install Installous 5.
New features added with the Installous 5.0 update;
- Added BitTorrent download support
- Support for iOS 5 notifications
- Better filehost compatibility
- Bug-fixes and optimization
If you still can’t get Installous 5 to install, you can reinstall Installous 4 by adding the repo http://ihackstore.com/repo